The APS-30 Pay-On-Foot Station is a compact design that allows for easy installation in confined areas like elevator lobbies. Patrons breeze through the payment process with a simple user-friendly interface. The APS-30 provides many options for configuration:
- Bill acceptance with 2 or 3 note dispenser
- With or without coins
- Bill to bill recycling
- Traditional credit card reader
- EMV terminal
Vouchers and stickers can be used to validate tickets.
- Credit card acceptance.
- Coin acceptance and dispensing utilizing recycling technology.
- Cash acceptance.
- Cash dispensing up to three notes.
- Receipt printer
- Stainless steel housing.
- Journal printer function.
- Multi-language interface.
- Dual level security via access card and mechanical lock.
- Locking cash vaults.
- Built-In intercom.
- Data line surge protection and heater.
- VOIP Intercom substation.
- Custom graphic panels.
- Monthly account payments.
- Chaser ticket acceptance.