With the VPS-30 Vehicle Pay Station patrons can choose their preferred method of payment upon exit. In addition to accepting credit cards, the VPS-30 accepts and dispenses bills, with an optional coin dispenser.
The VPS-30 comes with any feature you may need to accept payments in the lane: a credit card reader and receipt printer, an intercom substation and a built-in proximity card reader eliminates the need for an external reader mounted on a goose neck.
The VPS-30 contains two separate housings so staff can perform routine maintenance while only the manager has access to the cash.
- Built-in intercom sub-station with call button
- Stainless steel housing
- Built-in loop detector
- Motorized barcode reader
- 2×16 backlit LCD display
- Proximity reader for monthly parkers
- Magnetic card reader to accept credit and debit cards
- Bill acceptor
- Receipt printer
- 2 or 3 denomination bill dispenser
- Data line surge protection and heater